jueves, 2 de octubre de 2008

The Key for Success

Penelope's story is one of the most interesting ones that I find. The idea of knitting a piece of clothing, knitting a story, and a bulletproof plan is genius. There are many ways to tell someone to back off, to get away or to just forget it. But the idea of doing it in a nice, and reasonable way, is the best way one can employ. I wish I could always reject invitations or proposals in a nice way, because I don't really want them. Sometimes I even accept them because I'm incapable of saying no. This is one of my biggest defects. 
Fittingly, Penelope succeeded in this aspect of social life, and more so she was loyal to her husband; she followed her principals, and what she knew was was the right thing to do. Loyalty is extremely vital for a relationship to function in the honest and religious way. 
And I am sure that ( and from personal experience) when one is loyal, even thought you have to wait for ten years-  it will be worth it, it will be worth the wait, and you will feel extremely satisfied with yourself, for doing what you did. 
Penelope's determination was also an important factor. If she had not had this determination, her goal had never been accomplished. So is it a combination of determination and loyalty that lead to success? 
Maybe it just depends on what you feel like accomplishing, and how much you want it. 

No hay comentarios: